Friday, February 3, 2017

Dog Bed Lounger

I want to go camping with my own lounger...Roxi.

Just look at this air-flow lounger I get to take with me! Plenty of room to watch the squirrels & campers from. It folds up flat for easy storage & strong enough to hold a pup up to 125lbs. It's 12" off the ground & super comfortable on the hips & joints. Mom can easily clean it with soap & water if I'm bit dirty from outside play!


The legs fold inwards for easy storage & travel or just moving it around. Using it inside the house, I put her bed on top & it's her favorite place to sleep. When I remove the bed it becomes a great place to teach/practice "Place" as it's large enough for them to be comfortable.



I'm dreaming I had a pool because I'm thinking this would be so great to have my own pool side lounger. If I only had a pool... Find this stylish indoor/outdoor lounger at shop.trudog.com check out their Facebook page













@trudogtales #campingwithdogs #campingworld #gorving #KOACamping #findyourway #mycamingworld #lounger #petbed #trudog #trudogtales #swimming #swimmingpool #pool #relax
_

#adoptdontshop #rescuedog #pitbulladvocate #poser #neverstopwagging #favoritethings #shopping #pitbullsofig #puppy #doginformation #staffy #itsokaytospoilyourdog #bestdayever #adorable #dogwalk  #ilovemydog #dogsofinstagram #dog #cute #spoiled #mutt #terrier 

No comments:

Post a Comment