Saturday, December 3, 2016

Skouts Honor



We received 4 bottles of @skoutshonor for every day pet stain and odor problems🐾 These products are non-toxic, bio-degradable,eco-friendly & cruelty-free‼️ 
.
Odor Eliminator this works to get rid of any unpleasant household odor - this is our favorite of the 4 so far. I used it on her crate mat & was very happy with the results πŸ‘
Patio cleaner & deodorizer worked on our concrete patio great! Plus it's also good to use on artificial turf😍
Stain & odor remover I tried on a coffee stain & it worked just great😊 I hope I don't spill any wine but it does say it'll remove that too🍷
Urine destroyer I fortunately haven't had to try. I have some old stains in Connecticut that I'm going to try it on so hopefully it'll work.
.
The bottom line I would give @skoutshonor a five star rating⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ mainly because it's not just for houses with pets it's good for everyone who has a home🏑 #Odor #urine #stain#deodorizer #cleaner #petstain #skoutshonor

No comments:

Post a Comment